White Lake Fire Department is looking for members! You can help in so many ways!
Fire Department don't just fight fires!
Here are a few things our fire deparment does:
- Responds to motor vehicle accident scenes for traffic control
- Performs life saving measures to individual with medical emergencies until the ambulance arrives
- Assists in search and resuce when someone is lost
- Provides mutual aid to other fire departments
- Resonds to calls for carbon dioxide in homes and businesses
- Assists in installing smoke alarms in your home or checking to see that they are working properly
- Educating youth in our schools on fire safety
- Natural disaster storm clean up such as moving or cutting trees
- Planning and running fundraising events for the fire department
- Having open houses at the fire department to "Spark" interest in becoming a member
- Doing annual fire inspections on commercial properties to insure buildings are up to code
- Attend trainings and conferences to stay up to date on fire and safety information
- Drive the fire trucks in parades! (How cool is that??!!)
If you have interest or experience in any of these areas please consider becoming a member of the White Lake Fire Department!
Contact Brandon Tegen at 920-901-5380 or the Village Office at 715-882-8501